miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

Tiny update and Facebook page

Hi! I've been pretty busy with all this university work, but I'm still working on this. I'm coding right now the enemies' behavior and the level editor.

So as you can guess I have some material to show you because even if the last picture I posted is really similar to my idea of the finished game it isn't a real in game image. I don't know if i should do it in such an early stage of the development but I'll do it anyway because I'm super excited about the way everything is going.


I know it looks kinda empty right now, but I still have to add more UI elements and some details to the grass.

I've also wanted to tell you I started a new facebok page, I would post regulary so if you want to get more updates don't forget to like it! I also have an image of the map of the campaign level selector so if you want you can take a look.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario