domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

Let's get physical, physycal!

Work, work, work. I'm coming back with lots of energy this time, with so much energy that I'm working in two projects at the same time.
I'm not sure, but I remember saying I'll try Box2D in my next project so I'm using it now and I still can't believe the power of that library (or engine), it adds lots of realism and dynamism to any game. Right now I'm working on a top-down tanks game with some cool assets made by Kenney and they fit really good to the game I was expecting to do, I can't give more details of the game yet but I guess you can imagine how will be a top-down tanks game with a physics engine.

I'll try to make this game dynamic and addictive, easy but catchy (I'm not sure if that is a word, but you get what I mean) so it will be fast and require more skills that logical thinking. I hope you like the game idea, leave any comments with suggestions for the game (or my next game) and I'll be glad to read them!

Game idea
Remember you have the "Contact" tab under the blog's title if you need to talk to me about anything

Take care!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario