lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

Quick update

Hi, everybody! It's been a while since I published anything so I think I owe you an update.

My current project it's a space shooter like Asteroid with some new mechanics like upgrades, customisation and so on. It's being developed on Unity and although it's my first time using it I can tell it's really easy and fast to use. The scripts are on C# and all the graphics assets are from Kenney's website.

The game is currently for Windows but maybe I'll port it to web-browser so I can upload it somewhere. At first this game was going to be another project to learn how to use the engine, but again, Unity is so easy to use and modular that I'm adding things little by little and I can add some more features so it will be a finished game.

Even if I don't port it I'll upload the game so you can download it from here. I need to start showing games on the blog, I mean... it's a portfolio too.

So that's all for now. I hope to be writing soon with some progress.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario