domingo, 14 de diciembre de 2014

The beginning of a journey

Hi! I've been trying for a long time to make video games, it was my dream since I was a kid and lately I've begun to feel like I can do it. So I've started the development of a simple game called 'I suck at designing' which will be my first finished game (I hope so!).

I spent the last weeks looking for all the resources I need for doing it, like licences, libraries, sound effects, music, and so on. So I'll be giving you links with all the stuff I'm using so you can use it.

The main idea is to make a simple but addictive game, it will be a retro-style platformer with spikes, enemies, trophys and all those things that make a enjoyable game. I want to make it simple, because I'm always trying to do really complex games and I never complete them and this has to be the time that will change.

Maybe you noticed that I'm really bad at writing and that's because I'm not a native english speaker so I'll practice my writing with this blog.

I think that all for now, wish me luck.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario