lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Let's get organized

Soooooo It's the second day of work on the project and just like big games we're going to need some
Game's titlescreen. I want to keep it simple
kind of goals to know where to aim.

I'm pretty messy and it will be the first time I'll make something like this, but I really want to finish at least one game and I need to get some organization.Today I'll prepare the whole list of goals and if for some strange reason somebody is reading this I'll love to get comments with opinions (You should add bouncers, more enemies, I don't know).

Here is the To Do list:

  • 30 diferent levels
  • Smooth character movements
  • Double jump
  • Player dies if: Touches a enemy, touches something spiny, fall down the level.
  • Spikes, static cannons, bouncers, coins.
  • Enemies:
    • Simple walking enemies (Like Mario's goombas)
    • Jumping enemies (Like Mario's flying koopas)
    • Flying enemies (Just go wherever they like)
  • English/Spanish language selection 
  • Options and credits screen
  • Newgrounds medals integration
  • To win the player needs to pick all the coins and reach the goal. 
 The game will be made using FlashDevelop and Flixel, and as Flixel has a particle system I really want to use it somewhere, I'll try to figure out where. Only if you didn't know, Flixel is an awesome AS3 libraries that make retro games much easier to make, It's royalty free so you can download it from his official website. I'll keep this and other useful links on the right bar.

Well, I think that's enough to get me busy, later I'll go deeper on each point, but it's okay for now.

Until next update!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario