sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

Bouncers, spikes and coins

So today I feel very productive, I'v add a lot of features to the game and they are working smoothly enough.

The bouncers gives you an predetermined velocity and an extra push that depends of your impact velocity. The coins... well, are just coins. And the spikes kills you and make the main character to play a pretty animation. Everything with their respective sound effects.

The credits screen is ready with all the legal information that needs, and now I'm working on the level selection screen. I can't believe how fast it's going everything!

When you start a level, a beautiful song by Kevin MacLeod starts playing and the title screen has another one. I don't know, I'm just really happy about the quick progress I've made today.

Mortup is out, peace!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario