sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2014

Are you an angel?

It was dark and cold, the only thing I could hear was the sound of my keyboard keys tirelessly whispering me to stop trying.

I've been working all day in some way to change the zoom of my game without messing everything else, but it was quite impossible, I've looked for tutorials but I've found nothing until, like a silver lining coming froum the clouds, an user called funstorm posted the most beautiful tutorial I've ever seen.

source: http://www.funstormgames.com/blog/2011/10/flixel-setting-up-game-dimensions-swf-camera-level-hud-mouse/


It covers everything about dimensions and coordinates (in fact that's the name of the tutorial) and it explains everything in a very simple way. If you ever need it you can click here to read it.

While I'm developing the game I will be uploading everything i find usefull.

Returning to the making-a-game-process topic that's what I have now. A character that moves across the screen and a camera that is following it.

See you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario