martes, 30 de diciembre de 2014

A colorful game

I'm starting with some new projects and almost forgot to update the blog. Since I published the first game I've been talking with some artists and everybody seems to be really nice. I started some games but I'm kinda addicted to programming so when I'm ready and I'm waiting to recieve some assets I work on another game that I'm doing by myself.

I can't talk about the projects I'm doing with other people because I haven asked them but I can talk about my own game so here we go.

With "I suck at designing" I recieved lots of comments and I tried to remember the most repeated ones. So now I'm doing another platformer (I hope the last one for a while) but this time it has a little more puzzle.

The miniature for the game


I needed to add more visual effects to the game and as you know I can't do good graphis so I used a particle system to add more color and make it more good looking. I learned that people like medals too so I'm gonna make some medals for this one too.

I have to be careful about the details and make the gameplay really smooth so I worked really hard in this point of the game.

It's been a short time since I started making this game, but now I have some experience using Flixel (and to be honest, Flixel it's one of the easiest As3 engines to use) so I'm making a good work in a short time, nice!

I can't decide if I'll use Box2D or FlashPunk to the next game, but I can use them together and maybe I'll put a bit more effort and use both. But I don't know yet and I have plenty of time to make a decision.

Have a good day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario